This potato hash is hearty, simple and a well-known comfort food we all love and enjoy. On the weekends, it is usually a time when we go out to brunch and share it with our family and friends. This weekend, why not bring that same atmosphere to your home with this recipe! With added seeds, sun-dried tomatoes, and other wholesome ingredients. you can make a simple dish into something new. With these garden-fresh and fragrant elements, your mouth and body is going to be asking for more!
3 medium russet potato
1 medium yellow onion
1 red bell pepper
1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, chopped
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 Tbsp. Rosemary
1 Tbsp. Parsley
2 cups spinach
1/4 cup spaghetti squash seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes and place onto pan. Chop the red bell pepper, onion, and garlic and mix into potatoes. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven- add the seeds and sun-dried tomatoes.. Bake addition 10 minutes.
- In a serving dish, place spinach on the bottom and pour potatoes on top- mixing spinach in to wilt.
- Serve as side dish with other breakfast foods.
Chef’s tip: Squeeze half a lemon directly after the potato has comes out of the oven for an extra flavor boost!