I don’t know about you but cookie dough bites and a good movie with popcorn are my go-to choices. I’ve created with my friends at EatPastry these fun bite-sized cookie dough bites with their non-GMO, vegan, egg and dairy free cookie dough. It’s super convenient if you are looking for some quick homemade cookies at home. Using the dough to create other favorite indulgent treats is the perfect way to be creative. Feel free to give this recipe a try, they sell at Whole Foods and other locations, which you can search for on their site.
Yields 20-25 cookie dough bites
1 tub eatpastry cookie dough
1 cup chocolate chips of choice
3-4 Tbsp. coconut oil or plant-based butter
Coarse rock salt, to garnish (optional)
- Using a 1/4 tsp., scoop the dough into small rounds and set onto a parchment lined baking sheeted.
- Place into the freezer until they are semi frozen, roughly 20-25 minutes.
- In a glass bowl, add chocolate and coconut oil.
- Bring a sauce pot filled a quarter of the way with water to a simmer. Place the glass bowl on top and melt chocolate until smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Take the cookie dough bites out of the freezer and dip them into the chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator until chocolate sets, roughly 30 minutes.
- Serve as a snack or on top of ice cream.
Chef’s tip: These can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.