I don’t know about you but cookie dough bites and a good movie with popcorn are my go-to choices. I’ve created with my friends at EatPastry these fun bite-sized cookie dough bites with their non-GMO, vegan, egg and dairy free cookie dough. It’s super convenient if you are looking for some quick homemade cookies at home. Using the dough to create other favorite indulgent treats is the perfect way to be creative. Feel free to give this recipe a try, they sell at Whole Foods and other locations, which you can search for on their site.
Yields 20-25 cookie dough bites
1 tub eatpastry cookie dough
1 cup chocolate chips of choice
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
rock salt, garnish (optional)
- Using a 1/4 tsp., scoop the dough into small rounds and set onto a parchment lined baking sheeted.
- Place into the freezer until they are semi frozen, roughly 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the chocolate and coconut cream. Place on a sauce pot filled a quarter of the way with water. Boil until chocolate has melted completely. Remove from heat.
- Dip the cookie dough bites into the chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Chef’s tip: These can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.