These zucchini patties are super tasty if you’re looking to try something new. You can enjoy these as a burger or even smothered in tomato sauce with melted non-diary parm on top. Either way, the options are endless and it’ll be a big winner in your family or friend group. These go perfect with my fluffy dinner rolls recipe as burger buns! Check out my latest reels to see how I transform them into pumpkins!!
Yields 4 patties
1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained & reserve liquid
1/4 cup organic all-purpose flour
1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed until dry
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 scallions, sliced
1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. avocado oil, for frying
1/4 cup plant-based mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- In a small bowl, mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the beans, flour, and smash until smooth. Add grated zucchini, bread crumbs, garlic, scallions, onion, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form mixture into 4 patties. Place on baking sheet and cover, freezing for 10 minutes before frying.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with oil and cook each side for roughly 4 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with toasted bun and other toppings and/or condiments.
Chef’s tip: Use reserved liquid as needed to help mixture form.