Are you looking for that perfect side dish that is quick and easy? Roasted Brussel sprouts have always been a favorite of mine, but these Asian-infused sprouts take that to a whole new level. Being made in less than 30 minutes, this side dish is healthy, oil-less, and uses a few simple ingredients. Next time you are planning your weekly meals, I highly suggest rotating this into your meal plans.
Yields 2 servings
3 cups Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
1 small onion, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp. tamari sauce
2 tsp. agave
1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. ginger, freshly grated
1/4 tsp. minced garlic
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put your sliced Brussels sprout in large bowl and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients to make the marinade. Once well mixed, pour over the Brussels sprouts and carefully mix together.
- Place onto a lightly greased baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and light crisp.
Chef’s tip: Bake the Brussels sprouts for an additional 3-5 minutes for an extra crispy treat!
You must be logged in to post a comment.