Who else is is a fan of non complicated soups? Roasted to perfection, this cauliflower soup is quick-and-easy for those busy weekdays and holiday parties. Creamy, light, and full of flavor, you’ll be satisfied with every bite!
2 lbs. cauliflower florets
3 large shallots, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
5 cup vegetable broth
3 Tbsp. coconut cream
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Vitacost Himalayan Fine Pink Salt
Pinch of chopped chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, add the cauliflower, shallots, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until tender, roughly 20 minutes. Add the garlic and roast for an addition 5 minutes.
- In a pot on medium-high heat, add the roasted cauliflower, shallots, and garlic before pouring in the vegetable broth, salt, and nutmeg. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Using a hand held immersion blender, add the coconut cream and liquify the soup until smooth. Pour the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Serve with sprinkle of chives on top.
You must be logged in to post a comment.