Alright bakers, if you are looking for a refreshing cookie that is light, buttery, and pops with flavor, than these Raspberry Jam Thumbprint cookies are it! The homemade ginger-lemon raspberry jam with the lemon-buttery goodness these cookies have are a great combo. During the summertime, I love to make these Raspberry Jam Thumbprint cookies with different jams, like a fresh strawberry or peach jam. For all those raspberry fans out there, these cookies will curb all those cravings you may be having. Lets get cooking bakers!
3/4 cup vegan butter, softened
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1 Tbsp. egg replacer + 2 Tbsp. filtered water
1 large lemon, zest only
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1-3/4 cup organic all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/3 cup ginger-lemon raspberry jam, to fill cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar together until white and fluffy. Mix in the egg replacer, lemon zest, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture until all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a 1-inch scoop, place cookie balls into the prepared baking sheets. Using your thumb, press a thumbprint into the center of each ball. Fill with roughly 1/4 tsp. raspberry jam.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve or store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 1 week.
Chef‘s tip: These cookies are delicious with this strawberry jam!
You must be logged in to post a comment.