I just gotta say, @love.legrand makes the most delicious chimichurri sauce and it goes perfect with my cauliflower steaks. The ingredient list is super clean and minimal which is great, and the product is extremely fresh tasting. Whether you are looking for a scrumptious meal or something that can be quick, this is both of those.
1 cauliflower head, cleaned and sliced
1 Le Grand Chinichurri pesto
2 Tbsp. vegetable broth
2 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh squeezed
1 tsp. Chili powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the washed and trimmed cauliflower stem side down. Cut directly into the center to crest two halves. You will want to create as many cauliflower steaks as you can, under an inch thick.
- Combine marinade ingredients and evenly coat cauliflower steaks. Place into a container and place into the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place the cauliflower steaks on and roast for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once browned, remove from the oven and top “steaks” with Le Grand Chinichurri pesto.
Chef’s tip: Cook on the grill for extra flavor!