Try these vegan hot cocoa bombs drizzled in plant-based white chocolate and filled with hot cocoa mix and mini marshmallows. Whether you’re plant-based or not, you can still enjoy all the goodies during the holidays. My favorite thing about hot cocoa bombs are how easy they are to make and store for later use. Who is ready to tackle the cocoa bombs?!
Yield: 5 hot cocoa bombs
12 oz. vegan semi-sweet chocolate
4 Tbsp. hot cocoa mix (recipe below)
4 Tbsp. plant-based mini marshmallows
3 Tbsp. vegan white chocolate
Hot cocoa mix
1 Tbsp. soy mylk powder
2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
8 oz. oat mylk, per glass, scolding hot
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa mix and set aside.
- In saucepot, full 1/4 way with water and bring to simmer. In a glass bowl, add chocolate and set on pot. Melt chocolate, stirring frequently.
- Place one tablespoon melted chocolate in 10 mold cavities. Brush chocolate on sides in even layer. Set in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Take out of refrigerator and gently remove chocolate from molds. Fill 5 halves with one tablespoon hot cocoa mix and mini marshmallows. To seal, press the other chocolate half on a hot pan and stick it to the bottom portion.
- Melt chocolate the same as before or in a piping bag submerged in hot water. Place melted chocolate in a piping bag and cut a small hole st the tip. Drizzle on top of hot cocoa bombs and place in refrigerator to set.
- Place cocoa bomb in mug and pour hot oat mylk over to serve.
Chef’s tip: Store for up to 1 week in airtight container. Keep in a cool spot.
You must be logged in to post a comment.